Flies are a global nuisance – thriving in warmer weather and on uncovered food, commonly found in office pantries. These pathogen carriers spread contamination and can cause food poisoning, dysentery and typhoid.
Most residential estates are thoughtfully landscaped especially around recreational spaces such as the pool, playground and barbeque pits. While the lush greenery beautifies, it often gives way to breeding grounds for mosquitoes – curled leaves and popular palms are some examples of microhabitats
- Effectively reaches all possible microhabitats within the area.
- Create a dense cloud of fog that penetrates even hard to reach outdoor areas such as shrubbery, grass, tree tops and many other areas.
2. The Residual Pesticide
- Coats the treated area to eliminate adult mosquitoes landing on the surface.
- Suitable for large or small outdoor application.
- Highly effective
- The pesticide targets only flying insects, with low toxicity to mammals, making this safe for small children and pets.