Industrial Pest Control Services
Industrial pest control in Singapore involves protecting the assets of the industrial compound and providing risk management solutions to avoid industrial risks that may arise from the industrial space and compound.
We understand the importance of industry compliance and flexibility when it comes to pest control for your factory. Our Integrated Pest Management system utilises chemical-free treatment methods for your indoor spaces – focusing on monitoring traps and stations to trap pests. Meanwhile, our chemical treatments and poison baits manage the population outdoors – all this with accredited industry standards and compliance (HACCP, ISO 2200, 9001, 9000).
Complying to safety and governmental standards are essential to ensure that productivity is maintained and operations will not be affected.
Types of Industrial Pest Hazards
Common Industrial Pest Questions
- Rat droppings: looks like a dark brownish grain of rice
- Scratching noises in your warehouse
- Rat holds: small burrows under soil areas, garden sheds, garages
- Rat nests: pieces of shredded materials such as newspaper remnants and fabrics
- Small running tracks: to check for these signs, simply sprinkle flour on the floor to and foot markings seen will be an indication
- Termite droppings: brown colored grainy mounds; usually found beneath infested wood
- Wall mud tubes (size of a coin)
- Discarded wings (flying termites)
- Hollow sounding timber:
- Hard to open doors and windows
- Maggots (larval stage)
- Regular sights of flies around specific areas
- Minute dark spot clusters
- Ant pathways
- Large number of live ants near
- Ant nests (looks like a small pile of sand or dirt)
- After cleaning and sanitizing certain areas, there would still always be ants running around