COCKROACH PEST CONTROL SINGAPORE
Tracing back for over 400 million years, cockroaches are of ancient origins. Their physiology have not changed much and can be found all over the world. Belonging to the order of Dictyoptera, the “domestic” species that adapted to human habitats are more problematic for men.
Types Of Common Cockroaches Found In Singapore:
- Oriental Cockroach (insert image)
- American Cockroach (insert image)
- Brown Cockroach (insert image)
- Brown Banded Cockroach (insert image)
One of the most troublesome pest, how cockroaches can affect us?
- Numerous diseases such as cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever etc.
- Leaving offensive odours.
- Occasionally bite food-stained skin.
- Caused allergic reactions in sensitive individuals such as dermatitis (itching) of skin
- Egg cases
- Nymphs or adults
- Faecal pellets
Not sure whether it is cockroaches?
At Execute Pest Control, we impart Cockroach Control in Singapore. We have all the solution to solve your pest problems. Depending on our customer’s situation, our solutions includes:
- Careful and thorough inspection of your home, restaurant, etc. for the most suitable treatment.
- Eliminating current population through spraying of different areas
- Follow up visit to guarantee pest problems are under control
Get best Cockroach Pest Control in Singapore. Execute Pest Control is the best cockroach pest control company and provides the most effective cockroach control services at an affordable price. Use of strategic techniques and advanced technology for integrated pest management programmes helps in eradication of cockroaches.
Gel baits, which specifically target the biology and behaviour of cockroaches – effective for long-term cockroach control. Small gel dots, placed strategically ,in cracks and crevices, areas inaccessible to small children and pets. Baits are replenished regularly, and are consumed by the cockroaches which return to the nest—allowing us to target the source of the infestation. While gel bait can be effective in getting rid of cockroaches, it can also normal to see a number of dead cockroaches lying around your home. This is a good indicator the gel is working.
Residual spraying is an extremely effective treatment for homes as it is not harmful to humans and will not stain the walls or flooring. A non-toxic pesticide solution is sprayed at targeted areas acting as a chemical barrier, killing cockroaches instantly upon contact.
We can achieve fast and efficient cockroach control, applying surface sprays in and around cockroach harbourages, and along typical routes where cockroaches travel, to provide fast knockdown and long-term cockroach control.