COCKROACH PEST CONTROL SINGAPORE
Tracing back for over 400 million years, cockroaches are of ancient origins. Their physiology have not changed much and can be found all over the world. Belonging to the order of Dictyoptera, the “domestic” species that adapted to human habitats are more problematic for men.
Locally, the few common species that can be found are:
- Oriental Cockroaches (Blalla Orientalis)
- American Cockroaches (Periplaneta Americana)
- Brown Cockroaches (Periplaneta Brunnea)
- Brown-banded Cockroaches (Supella longipalpa)
Cockroaches life cycle pass through only 3 stages – Egg, nymph and finally adult. Their eggs are deposited in groups and protected by a protective shell called the ‘egg case’. The number of eggs in the egg case can range from 16 up to 40 but this is dependent on the species of the cockroaches.
One of the most troublesome pest, how cockroaches can affect us?
- Numerous diseases such as cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever etc.
- Leaving offensive odours.
- Occasionally bite food-stained skin.
- Caused allergic reactions in sensitive individuals such as dermatitis (itching) of skin
- Egg cases
- Nymphs or adults
- Faecal pellets
Not sure whether it is cockroaches?
At Execute Pest Control, we impart Cockroach Control in Singapore. We have all the solution to solve your pest problems. Depending on our customer’s situation, our solutions includes:
- Careful and thorough inspection of your home, restaurant, etc. for the most suitable treatment.
- Eliminating current population through spraying of different areas
- Follow up visit to guarantee pest problems are under control
Get best Cockroach Pest Control in Singapore. Execute Pest Control is the best cockroach pest control company and provides the most effective cockroach control services at an affordable price. Use of strategic techniques and advanced technology for integrated pest management programmes helps in eradication of cockroaches.