At Execute Pest Control , we offer the best solutions to your pest and provide Termite Control Singapore. We provide you an Integrated Pest Management program that is specifically catered to your needs. We take responsibility of customer’s safety and provide an environment friendly pest solutions for both residential and commercial places at moderate prices.
- Termites are social insects that live in colonies with caste systems, where each have their own role and responsibilities such as reproductive, workers and soldiers.
- Termites live in dark places and are blind, they communicate through pheromones (chemical signals) and vibrations caused by head-banging.When Soldier Termites detect a threat, they clash their mandibles together to warn the colony. Therefore taping on an infested area or in quiet places you may hear them.
- Termites build a mud trail to keep their bodies moist above ground, when out in the open they will not be able to survive.
- Tropical countries like Singapore has one of the most destructive subterranean termite species Coptotermes gestroi in the world causing an estimated $40 billion worth of damage worldwide.
- Because it is difficult to trace termites directly, you should look out for these signs:
- Termite droppings that look like ridged, small, wood-colored pellets.
- Exterior surfaces with mud tubes
- Wings of thte same size shredded near an entry point to your house
- Due to the difficulty to detect termites signs, we recommend a regular inspection to your home.
Tips for Preventing Termite Infestation
- Eliminate the collection of moisture by fixing pipes, A/C units, etc. that are prone to leaking.
- Ensure drainage sites remain hygienic.
- Keep plants well maintained.
- Get rid of surplus wood like tree stumps or yard debris.
- Install appropriately sized screens on vents.
- Monitor outdoor wooden structures for signs of termite’s invasion.
Not sure whether it is termites?
At Execute Pest Control, we have all the solutions to solve your termites pest problems. Get rid of unwanted Termites in Singapore. Depending on our customer’s situation, our solutions include:
- Careful and thorough inspection of your home for the most suitable treatment.
- Eliminating current population through spraying of different areas
- Follow up visit to guarantee termites problem is under control